Our homecare services
delivered to you
Our range of homecare services includes Personal Care, Nutritional Care, and Domestic Support. If the service you are looking for is not listed below, please do get in touch with us and we will be happy to discuss your needs with you. We can provide visits once a day or several times a day. We can also offer weekly extended visits depending upon your needs.
We are proud that our caring, sensitive and committed staff are reliable and, that our vetting and training procedures ensure you or your loved ones receive a professional service from our approachable and friendly staff.
- We offer assistance with getting in and out of bed
- We can help with washing, bathing, and dressing
- We assist with continence care including toileting
- Catheter and Stoma management
- Medication management
- Applying and removing compression stockings
- Pressure area prevention
- Organising equipment where required
It is not always easy to prepare nutritious and healthy food when you are feeling unwell or perhaps unable to. Meals are prepared and served to your tastes and standards.
- Menu planning – supporting any long term condition such as Diabetes
- Preparation of all meals
- Promoting a healthy diet
- Assistance with eating and drinking
Sometimes we just need that little bit of extra support and this can be both short or long term. The following services are just some of the domestic support tasks we cover and if what you need is not listed, please do get in touch:
- Making beds
- Washing up and laundry
- Cleaning toilets/ bathroom
- Light Housework
- Shopping/ collecting pension/paying bills
" Our vetting and training procedures ensure you or your loved ones receive a professional service from all of our staff "- Nadine Haigh